Managed Testing Services
Develop and test high-quality applications cost-effectively.
Remove large testing overheads and optimize day-to-day testing activities without losing overall project control.
We consider product quality assurance as one of the core business processes. Our approaches to testing, which we implement for our customers, allow us to accumulate product testing results at all stages, regardless of how (manual or automated testing) and by which team (onshore, offshore) the testing was performed.
The availability of up-to-date information about the quality of the current version of the product and existing defects gives C-level executives the opportunity to make informed decisions and conduct due diligence analysis.
Test Automation Focus
We focus on automating the entire software development and QA lifecycle. You can count on our help in:
- Test environments setup automation,
- CI/CD processes implementation with all required test levels (+ Security and Performance test scenarios),
- Test data creation process automation,
- Automation of the test result reporting,
- A test framework and script suite development.
Non-Functional Testing Focus
Most of the non-functional test scenarios are usually performed late in product development. At this stage, the cost of dealing with each defect found is several times higher than the cost of fixing a defect found at an early stage of testing.
We offer solutions to integrate non-functional tests into early release pipelines and provide teams of high-quality penetration testers and usability testers on-demand, which reduces capital costs for testing and allows to perform non-functional testing at earlier stages of product development.
Experience and accreditations
With more than 20 years of total experience in cybersecurity and testing, our experts hold the following certifications:
Compliance and information security:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementor
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager (CTAL-TM)
- ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA)
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- Offensive Security Experienced Penetration Tester (OSEP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Red Team Expert (CRTE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)