Penetration testing (Pentest)
What problem does Tenendo help to solve?
Mitigating information security risks by providing organizations with on-demand independent security testing and accurate threat actor simulations.talk to an expert
Cybersecurity risks for medium-sized and large companies are ever-increasing due to ransomware or data-stealing attacks becoming more frequent and more profitable
In order to meet modern product quality standards, government and industry regulations, extensive and regular security testing should be performed
- Tenendo offers a wide range of penetration testing services and favours attack simulation over vulnerability assessment, covering more of the cybersecurity attack surface and providing valuable insight in defence against tactics, techniques and procedures real attackers use
- Tenendo uses established teams of experienced security professionals working together with security analysts and compliance consultants to reliably deliver results, provide valuable recommendations for improvement, and ensure no business interruption or downtime during testing
- Tenendo conducts penetration testing in ways compliant to wide-spread security standards (e.g. PCI DSS, PA-DSS or SSF), and can tailor the penetration testing process to cover the specific requirements of the Customer
- The results of the penetration testing include real attack scenarios, detailed recommendations, and mitigation instructions
- Reducing high-severity vulnerabilities’ exposure by up to 97%
- Effective recommendations and mitigation of technical and business risks due to employing both penetration testers, compliance, and security consultants
- Reducing the cost of security testing, audit and consulting by up to 30%
- Independent security testing conducted by established teams of experienced professionals
- 34% of cyberattacks are perpetrated by insiders, rendering Tenendo’s approach to testing more effective against real attacks
- Tenendo’s services seamlessly integrate into existing software development and infrastructure management processes, allowing integration of security testing and consultancy at earlier development stages
- Tenendo employs security analysts and consultants, allowing for additional insight when developing recommendations after the test
- Reduced cost in security audit and consulting due to being able to provide all three, allowing the penetration testing team to provide additional information to auditors and consultants
Red Team ENGAGEMENT
The white paper document explores the methodology, testing process, planning, preparation, and expected deliverables.
Select the ideal penetration testing for your business by evaluating objectives, system complexity, regulatory needs, and potential threats. Prioritize tailored solutions for robust security.
Tenendo specialists discovered an unattended staging environment and leveraged its vulnerabilities for sensitive information disclosure. This information was later reused in an attack against the main application, that allowed us access to the payment API on behalf of other customers of our Client.
Social engineering is an attack that requires human interaction, persuading employees of the target company to act, such as opening a malicious document or providing authentication credentials.
Do you want to know how your organisation will fare against an internal attack? Look no further than Tenendo’s Internal Adversary Simulation.
Social Engineering manipulates individuals to gain unauthorized access. It exploits human behaviour, bypassing technical defences to extract sensitive information.
Infrastructure penetration testing focuses on the security of both the application environment and the supporting infrastructure, including third-party services and applications. The testing is performed with a combination of manual and automated techniques, tailored for the specific environment.
The adversary simulation activity helped the client identify and remediate multiple issues with the on-premise infrastructure and vulnerabilities, calculate potential risks, and improve the overall security posture. Each finding also included proposed solutions for applying industry-standard defences.
External Penetration Testing is a proactive security assessment focused on evaluating an organization’s external-facing assets for vulnerabilities. Utilizing intriguing and innovative approaches this testing methodology offers a comprehensive view of an organization’s external security posture.
Evaluating EDR Product against Threat Actors: Uncovering Limitations and Collaboration for Enhanced Detection of Multiple Killchains.