We speed up the development of automatic tests by changing the approach to writing them. Often, a fresh look at the test code and experience in many projects can speed up the development and support of tests several times.
Rigorous software testing has become increasingly important in providing reassurance of reliable quality, performance, and security, particularly for business-critical systems. However, poor execution and a lack of structure mean inadequate software testing can actively increase business risk, potentially causing a loss of revenue and worse, a loss of customer trust.
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions that help you reduce the risk of application or system failure and ensure your organization’s systems operate seamlessly and consistently to meet the expectations of both business users and customers.
Our services produce identifiable results, notably the reduction in the cost of software development and maintenance by up to 30%, enhanced quality levels (the prevention of high-severity defects by more than 97%), improved time-to-market, and importantly the mitigation of technical and business risks.
The main goal of the assessment is to review and evaluate the current state of test project realization, find out to what extent it meets the defined criteria for project success, and identify opportunities for improving the project realization and management. We use TOGAF and TPI Next best practices and industry standards.
This assessment can be performed during any stage of project realization.
Specific assessment goals are defined by the following domains:
A business strategy, governance, organization, key business processes
- Requirements analysis:
- Test cases coverage (how test cases are related to the project’s requirements and how they cover the requirements)
- Test levels responsibilities and scope
- Traceability matrix
- Test reporting
- Mitigating Business Risk:
- Test execution prioritization
- Automated test scheduling
- Test coverage
- Test entry/exit criteria
- Test design approach
- Test metrics related to business goals
A structure of logical and physical data assets, data management
- Test data structure:
- Secure SDLC, PCI DSS, and GDPR compliance readiness
- “Production like” test data preparation
- Quality of test data for performance testing
- Test data management:
- Test data assets for all test levels
- Data migration to the newest releases
- Test data synchronization with third-party systems
blueprints for individual applications, interactions, relationships to the core business processes
- Test architecture:
- Test architecture compatibility with the project architecture
- Manual vs Automated test approach
- Test environments and CI/CD process
- Non-functional testing
- Test in the release process
- Test management
- Test tools
- Test schedule
- Defect management
- Test deliverables
logical software and hardware capabilities required to support the above
- Testing tools:
- Automated test applications, frameworks, and libraries
- Static code analysis tools
- Dynamic code analysis tools
- Monitoring and issues notifications
Benefits of the assessment
Being business-driven, our assessment service focuses on quality assurance that delivers software quality against the requirements of the organization and achieves reduced cost of testing, faster time-to-market, increased quality, and mitigated risk.
The new development and testing strategy implementation in the financial project
Performance testing allows us to predict and monitor the system load in order to optimize infrastructure and development requirements. Our service seamlessly integrates performance testing into your existing testing processes.